Treasury makes public sector information available on an open and reusable basis where possible. The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by Treasury.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons (CC) BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Treasury and 'Money Managed' logos
- content supplied by third parties.
Use of Treasury material under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence requires you to attribute the work (but not in any way that suggests that Treasury endorses you or your use of the work).
Treasury material used 'as supplied'
Provided you have not modified or transformed Treasury material in any way including, for example, by changing Treasury text; calculating percentage changes; graphing or charting data; or deriving new statistics from published Treasury statistics – then Treasury prefers the following attribution:
- Source: The Treasury
Where Treasury material is not available under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence then:
- You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Requests and inquiries about reproduction and rights should be submitted through the Treasury Copyright Request Form.
Use of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
The terms under which the Coat of Arms can be used are set out on the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet website.
Links from our website
Treasury only links to websites of government agencies and other organisations where the content:
- complements the relevant information on the Financial Capability website
- strengthens the key messages of the website or particular Treasury campaigns
- does not compromise the independence and impartiality of our information.
Linking to our website
Treasury welcomes links from your website to the Financial Capability website. When linking to our site, please observe the following conditions:
- Links can go to any page on our site, not just the homepage
- Your website must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Links within your content must clearly take visitors to our website (e.g. pages must open in a new window and not appear as part of your navigation).
- The Treasury crest and 'Money Managed' logo are not to be reproduced on your website.
Linking to our tools and calculators
Treasury welcomes links from your website to our Financial Capability tools. When linking to our tools, you must link to the tools content page so users:
- can read instructions and information they require prior to opening
- will always see the most up-to-date calculator
- do not get a broken link if the calculator link changes.
You also need to observe the conditions for Linking to our website as outlined above.
We do not do 'link exchanges' with other websites.
If you choose to link to the Financial Capability website, follow the conditions outlined above. Please note that this does not mean that Treasury will link to your website.